Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lesson 8: My Family

Let us read
  
I Love My Family
                                                     
            I have a father, a mother, a  brother.
                                                  
We live together.

         We love one another.

               We care for each other.


Let us read

                         This is my father.
                         He has a red truck.
                         He brings a backpack everyday.




                               This is my mother.
                               She has eight chicks.
                               The chick likes to pecks her leg.







                                 This is my brother.
                                 He has a toy truck.
                                 He keeps his truck on a rack.




                                This is my sister.
                                She has a pet duck.
                                The duck lays an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment